Service Technician/Route Sales Representative
Job Hours: 10 hour work days, Monday- Friday. On-call one weekend per month.
Apply if you are a self-sufficient, positive person looking for a job in the growing field of water technology!
About our company:
Midwest Best Water is a bulk water supplier to many of the super markets in the Midwest area, looking to expand with a Full-Time team member to maintain a regular route.
Customers are excited about purified water now more than ever so this is a great time to join our company in this 2 billion dollar industry!
We pride ourselves in our quality of people and our level of service we provide our customers. Does this sound like you?
We are looking for a person who would want to meet the standards as an employee and as a quality vendor to our customer.
Our ideal candidate would have experience in retail sales, mechanical engineering and plumbing, or any of the above. There is a wide variety of skills we can utilize, and we are willing to train the right person with a positive attitude and great work ethic. Service of existing accounts and the ability to call on new stores in the territory. Some lifting is required.
We can offer competitive compensation based on experience and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance covered by Midwest Best
- Life insurance policy of $50,000 paid for by Midwest Best
- Company funded 401(k) program
- Company vehicle and expenses
- Year-end performance bonus up to $5,000
- Commission opportunities for new business!
- Training and support from Midwest Best team
- Two weeks paid time-off per year (after 12 months employment)
- Performs routine service, maintenance, and repair of water vending machines on a regular service cycle at all locations on assigned route.
- Drives a company fleet vehicle in a safe manner. Keeps vehicle clean at all times and has maintenance performed on a regular basis.
- Prepares for each day’s work by making sure that the vehicle is adequately supplied with the proper tools, filters, test equipment, parts, etc.
- Ensures all service calls in the assigned route are resolved the same day.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self-sufficient, positive attitude, professional demeanor, and appearance
- Verbal communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Basic understanding of plumbing and/or electrical
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Work with heights of 10 ft. or more via a ladder and/or lift
- Will be required to successfully complete a background check and a basic physical
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Midwest Best Water is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click here to contact us.